Charlotte Martin Forum Index Charlotte Martin
Charlotte Martin Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

san diego

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Charlotte Martin Live
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jess

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: san diego Reply with quote

LIMITS INTO KATE INTO LIMITS
UNDER THE GRAVEL SKIES
HERO
VEINS
MONSTER
LIGHTBLINDE
FOUR WALLS.
STEEL
DARKEST HOUR
CHASING A SHADOW
YOU CANT START A NIRE
HORSES

Last edited by jess on Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
jules101
Street/E-team Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((((((((((jess))))))))))))

home-girl! i'm so happy you were there...you sound positively on cloud 9999 (i was gonna say 69 but your past that, lol!). love it. that's what i'm talkin about. your energy is missed. and it's back.

...and you wrote down a setlist, i love you! lol. it sounds awesome...lightblinde, yessss. oh monster! next time. Smile chasing a shadow...dang! Smile

limits and four walls and gravel skies are forever.

was it a dream what i heard last nite? in my half-conscious dream state, my limits ringtone gave way to the actual song...how awesome is that? limits -> running -> limits....one more time. there was a big smile on my face. thank you so so much. xxxxxxx
walterBeOne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a F ing good review.
Briel79

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear what an awesome show this was! Were there many people there? Smile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool thing is at the end of monster with the clapping we started up the monster loop to fade right into lightblinde. that was cool.
violent_n_delicious

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It breaks my heart I wasn't able to be there.

I tried but being that I have to be in LA tomorrow for my boyfriends college graduation this weekend it made things difficult. My car is in dire need of service right now and taking it on the 6 hour trek to san diego, back to fresno for work at 8am the next morning and then BACK to LA again in just a few days time would have just been too much. Sad But trust me guys, I contemplated it up until the VERY last second I could haha. Was even checking for a quick flight down there but that would have run me over $500...bleh.

Hope everyone had a good time!
january boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The part of the concert that I was fortunate enough to see was probably the best so far. I've NEVER heard her play Lightblind live before, and I've been following her for almost 2 years. Thank you so much Charlotte!

I noticed there were more assholes in the crowd than in Los Angeles, but Charlotte took care of them hahaha. I've never seen her get that aggressive with hecklers before! "Hey! STFU!" lol

- Charlotte Martin on the first night I met her.
january boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jules101, I saw you outside the concert at about 7:30ish. I was the talk black guy on the cell phone. I'm sorry I didn't say hello, but I wasn't sure that was you. Hopefully, we'll see each other at another show in the California area.

january boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

violent_n_delicious wrote:
It breaks my heart I wasn't able to be there.

I tried but being that I have to be in LA tomorrow for my boyfriends college graduation this weekend it made things difficult. My car is in dire need of service right now and taking it on the 6 hour trek to san diego, back to fresno for work at 8am the next morning and then BACK to LA again in just a few days time would have just been too much. Sad But trust me guys, I contemplated it up until the VERY last second I could haha. Was even checking for a quick flight down there but that would have run me over $500...bleh.

Hope everyone had a good time!

Hey, Jaime! Last week, I went to a travel agent to get a flight down to S.D. too. They gave me about the same price. $500 to go to San Diego from L.A.! What kind of crap is that?!! I had to take the damn Greyhound. lol. I left you a message dear, did you get it? Hopefully, I'll see you at the Hotel Cafe this month. Take care.

jules101
Street/E-team Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

january boy wrote:
Hey Jules101, I saw you outside the concert at about 7:30ish. I was the talk black guy on the cell phone. I'm sorry I didn't say hello, but I wasn't sure that was you. Hopefully, we'll see each other at another show in the California area.

hi! unfortunately that wasn't me...i wish it was! if i could have gotten the time off from work, i would have so been there. it sounds like i missed a great show. Smile next time i'm at a CA show, please come and say 'hi!' i'd love to meet you. Smile
january boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jules101 wrote:
january boy wrote:

hi! unfortunately that wasn't me...i wish it was! if i could have gotten the time off from work, i would have so been there. it sounds like i missed a great show. Smile next time i'm at a CA show, please come and say 'hi!' i'd love to meet you. Smile

lol. I guess my doubts were right. That person looked a lot like you. Alright, hopefully, I'll see you at the next Caly show.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Charlotte Martin Live All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: