Charlotte Martin Forum Index Charlotte Martin
Charlotte Martin Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D.O.N. OOP???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Official Dancing on Needles News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimbercutes824

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: D.O.N. OOP??? Reply with quote

Is there anywhere online to buy D.O.N. hard copy cd (not download)?

I sadly missed the opportunity to purchase it when it first came out and now really want it! It just went on Ebay for $26 but I forgot to bid on it! Is it OOP?

Any help on this is much appreciated!
Jessie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was selling it at the show this weekend. I'm sure they will offer it online soon. Smile

Tori: Anaheim '07, LA '07, LA '09 LA '11 ~ Joanna: LA '10 ~ Charlotte: LA '09, LA '11, LA '12 LA '13
kimbercutes824

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly as well I am not going to be at any shows because I do not think she is going to be near Boise, id.
jules101
Street/E-team Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello! lisa from management posted this in another thread:

Lisa*Marie wrote:
Smile wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to buy Dancing on Needles CD? As I understand CD is only available for members of Fan Club, but Charlotte's site says that Fan Club doesn't accept new members.
So is there any way to get into the Fan Club?

Not at this time. 'Dancing on Needles' is available digitally, but news on CD availability is to follow.

so stay tuned! Smile
kimbercutes824

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we know when she wrote that? I find this annoying that an album that is over a year old you cannot buy. And I do not pay for digital downloads, I want the hard copy to add to my collection. Stupidly, I prograstinated and didnt buy it and I know is my fault but I never thought in a million years that I wouldnt be able to get it.
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

kimbercutes824 wrote:
Do we know when she wrote that? I find this annoying that an album that is over a year old you cannot buy. And I do not pay for digital downloads, I want the hard copy to add to my collection. Stupidly, I prograstinated and didnt buy it and I know is my fault but I never thought in a million years that I wouldnt be able to get it.

I posted that yesterday.
jules101
Street/E-team Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimbercutes824 wrote:

hey kimbercute824, i understand what you mean. i love having the actual cd with artwork. it's a piece of art! i wish i had remembered to get an extra copy of the cd at the show sunday. argh. i was hiding places focused. if i had one to sell you, i would. hang in there.
kimbercutes824

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that is too bad! I will just have to be patient! I did not hesitate buying Hiding Places because of D.O.N being gone. But I normally buy all of Char's stuff right away. Dont know why I didnt with D.O.N.
I love the album so it had nothing to do with that!
Anticubital

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimbercutes824 wrote:
Yeah that is too bad! I will just have to be patient! I did not hesitate buying Hiding Places because of D.O.N being gone. But I normally buy all of Char's stuff right away. Dont know why I didnt with D.O.N.
I love the album so it had nothing to do with that!

Sent you a P.M. kimbercutes824

Heidi and I will be in Texas Friday night...we might go see Charlotte Martin then. Hoping no chain-saws will prevent us from going to the show. Laughing
Eyesore

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimbercutes824 wrote:

Does "I do not pay for digital downloads" mean you download but refuse to pay? If so, that's why artists have to limit the more-expensive-to-make physical copies these days.

http://www.eyesoretimes.com
kimbercutes824

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyesore wrote:
kimbercutes824 wrote:

Does "I do not pay for digital downloads" mean you download but refuse to pay? If so, that's why artists have to limit the more-expensive-to-make physical copies these days.

That means I did not have any form of the album until a very nice and generous Char fan helped me get it by picking me up a copy at one of her concerts after I posted this.

There are legal means to hear the album without downloading it illegally ie: youtube and spotify to name a few.

How dare you assume that is what I meant when I said I will not download it. I guess I am old fashioned and still buy cds and always buy physical copies. And yes I do not buy digital downloads because that is like buying air and I will get the cd of the albums I want. In this case I procrastinated like I said until it was too late.
Eyesore

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimbercutes824 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
kimbercutes824 wrote:

That means I did not have any form of the album until a very nice and generous Char fan helped me get it by picking me up a copy at one of her concerts after I posted this.

There are legal means to hear the album without downloading it illegally ie: youtube and spotify to name a few.

How dare you assume that is what I meant when I said I will not download it. I guess I am old fashioned and still buy cds and always buy physical copies. And yes I do not buy digital downloads because that is like buying air and I will get the cd of the albums I want. In this case I procrastinated like I said until it was too late.

How dare you suggest I was assuming. If I had been assuming, I wouldn't have asked what you meant by it. Wink

http://www.eyesoretimes.com
charocks

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Dancing On Needles Physical cd Available to Purchase Reply with quote

It has been over a month since it was revealed that the actual physical cd of Dancing On Needles would be available to purchase. Any updates?
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Purchasing Dancing on Needles Reply with quote

You may purchase the CD in Charlotte's online store.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Official Dancing on Needles News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: