Charlotte Martin Forum Index Charlotte Martin
Charlotte Martin Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Charlotte Martin - Something Like a Fan Club Announcement
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Official Dancing on Needles News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CMWeb
Management

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Holiday surprises Reply with quote

Fan club members.... Check your email inboxes for special holiday surprises from Char Mar! Clap
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Holiday surprises Reply with quote

CMWeb wrote:
Fan club members.... Check your email inboxes for special holiday surprises from Char Mar! Clap

Woot! Cool
MusicLover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice little pre-Christmas present! Happy X-Mas to Lisa Marie and the gang!
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

MusicLover wrote:
Nice little pre-Christmas present! Happy X-Mas to Lisa Marie and the gang!

Merry CHARMARmas to you and yours! Laughing
Anticubital

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

What a great X-Mas gift! Thanks, so much for this Lisa..already downloaded and is now on the IPod for some serious listening. Merry Christmas to the Charlotte family! Heidi and I were driving through Illinois recently, and we wondered if Char would be be home there for Christmas. It was just a random thought..

Smile

Thanks for the great download, it is fantastic.

Randy and Heidi
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Private performance by Charlotte Reply with quote

Hi all,

We received a few questions about the private performance by Charlotte as part of the "Crazies" package. Yes, the winner has been contacted via email.

Check your email inboxes and good luck!

Very Happy
SkekTek

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Sad No email about private concert.

Next time I guess. Lisa, since the package is about to expire, what's the official word about re-upping/renewing? Anything choice in such a deal seeing that lots of us don't need extra signed photos and badges? Smile Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jessie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ I need to join this next time.

Tori: Anaheim '07, LA '07, LA '09 LA '11 ~ Joanna: LA '10 ~ Charlotte: LA '09, LA '11, LA '12 LA '13
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

SkekTek wrote:
Lisa, since the package is about to expire, what's the official word about re-upping/renewing? Anything choice in such a deal seeing that lots of us don't need extra signed photos and badges? Smile Smile

We still have a lot of content to provide! The earliest opportunity to possibly renew would March 2012; however, the membership will likely last longer until we fulfill our part of the deal. Smile
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Hey Crazies, this is for YOU! Reply with quote

A little birdie said Crazies should have a special delivery in their inboxes.... Wink
SkekTek

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Crazies, this is for YOU! Reply with quote

Lisa*Marie wrote:
A little birdie said Crazies should have a special delivery in their inboxes.... Wink

Oh LORDY LORDY is that a special delivery! Smile Smile

Thanks LM and CM and staff!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kaleigh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize if the answer is obvious and I happened to miss it, but if I signed up right around now for the fan club, would I still have access to the exclusive downloads that have been available to members for the DON cycle? I might treat myself to a membership as a birthday present to myself and that would be one of the largest selling points for me!

And even though the earliest chance to renew is March, does that mean if I signed up around now that I would immediately have to renew the next month or is that just for the members who have been signed up since the beginning?
Lizzieness0315

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't surprise me that no one has responded to people's requests lately.

I emailed 5 days ago for the 3rd live chat that was part of the Crazies package and never received a response. It is now about an hour before showtime and I have yet to hear from anyone - my ticket was not reserved despite my REPEATED attempts to contact the fanclub.

I can't express how cheated I feel right now.
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Lizzieness0315 wrote:
Doesn't surprise me that no one has responded to people's requests lately.

I emailed 5 days ago for the 3rd live chat that was part of the Crazies package and never received a response. It is now about an hour before showtime and I have yet to hear from anyone - my ticket was not reserved despite my REPEATED attempts to contact the fanclub.

I can't express how cheated I feel right now.

You should have received the access information by now. Please private message me if that is not the case.
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Kaleigh wrote:
I apologize if the answer is obvious and I happened to miss it, but if I signed up right around now for the fan club, would I still have access to the exclusive downloads that have been available to members for the DON cycle? I might treat myself to a membership as a birthday present to myself and that would be one of the largest selling points for me!

And even though the earliest chance to renew is March, does that mean if I signed up around now that I would immediately have to renew the next month or is that just for the members who have been signed up since the beginning?

If you upgrade your account, we do provide access to all digital content.

There is no auto-renew option for the fan club.

Hope this helps! Very Happy
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Crazies, this is for YOU! Reply with quote

SkekTek wrote:
Lisa*Marie wrote:

Oh LORDY LORDY is that a special delivery! Smile Smile

Thanks LM and CM and staff!

Will be fun! Bounce
SkekTek

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Snowflake video

Anyone else captivated by Char's facial expressions as she sings? She's feeling the lyrics, and it's really special. I especially like the occasional upper lip curls Smile Of course, I have no idea what the "quack quack" meant at the end of the song... but it was cute!

Oh how I'd love to take a seat in a corner of the studio during her practice sessions and just watch. I promise I wouldn't say a word... quiet as a mouse... can't promise I wouldn't be happy and grinning like a fool though Very Happy
Anticubital

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkekTek wrote:
Re: Snowflake video

Anyone else captivated by Char's facial expressions as she sings? She's feeling the lyrics, and it's really special. I especially like the occasional upper lip curls Smile Of course, I have no idea what the "quack quack" meant at the end of the song... but it was cute!

Oh how I'd love to take a seat in a corner of the studio during her practice sessions and just watch. I promise I wouldn't say a word... quiet as a mouse... can't promise I wouldn't be happy and grinning like a fool though Very Happy

The video is fantastic!
Anticubital

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Late Night Shows Reply with quote

It would be so cool if Carson Daly could have Char in his show! I would guess that if a bunch of Char-Mar fans would e-mail the show, they might have Carson go interview her at the Bootleg.
dunkrag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all,

The link to the Snowflake video is now dead - Haven't had a chance to download it till now.... can it go back up?
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

dunkrag wrote:
Hello all,

The link to the Snowflake video is now dead - Haven't had a chance to download it till now.... can it go back up?

Please email slafc@charlotteteam.com for help. Smile
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Hiding Places Reply with quote

To clarify - the Hiding Places DVD/CD is a separate offering from the fan club. We are still delivering content for the current membership cycle. Smile
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Final Crazies Chat Reply with quote

Final Crazies video chat is Thursday, 3/22 at 8 PM PT! Check your email for more details. Smile
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: March Madness.... Reply with quote

Hey SLAFCB-ers, check your email inboxes for a little March Madness! Wink
MusicLover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa - it will take up to 24 hours to get the download link right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Official Dancing on Needles News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: