Charlotte Martin Forum Index Charlotte Martin
Charlotte Martin Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MISSION: Dancing on Needles Tour Promotion!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Charlotte Martin Live
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jules101
Street/E-team Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: MISSION: Dancing on Needles Tour Promotion! Reply with quote

NEW MISSION: Dancing on Needles Tour - Street/E-Team Poster and Web Promotion Mission

Hello Arsonist Army!

"Dancing on Needles," the much anticipated fourth album by Charlotte Martin, will be released on February 1, 2011! This album centers around Charlotte's struggle, pain and recovery from a debilitating nerve disorder. In true Char Mar fashion, she took her pain and turned it into art...her music which we love and speaks directly to us. In celebration of the new album, Charlotte will be playing some very special shows in January 2011. You're not going to want to miss these shows as she will be playing new songs as well as classic Char Mar favorites, undoubtedly with some twists. No show is ever the same and every song takes new meaning every night. She has been on quite a difficult journey this past year and it is time to welcome her home on this tour. You can help support Charlotte and the Dancing on Needles tour by spreading the word in your city and in your online community.

MISSION:

We will need Arsonist Army Street/E-Team members to hang up posters from each city of this tour. It will be that street team/e-team member's responsibility to distribute the provided tour posters in their community, generate positive buzz about the tour to their friends, family and co-workers via Facebook, MySpace, twitter, personal weblogs, websites, and email signatures. Banners, avatars and buddy icons promoting the Dancing on Needles tour are provided on the web goodies page (http://www.charlottemartin.com/webgoodies/).

Complete this mission and you will be entered for a chance to win the original artwork used to create the Charlotte Martin "Dancing on Needles" word tree tote bag. (Details on how to get your tote bag coming soon!)

We need two team members for each of the following tour cities:

New York, NY
Chicago, IL
Los Angeles, CA

Not near the tour cities? No problem. Online support and promotion are also welcome on this mission! You can help spread the word about the 'Dancing on Needles' tour by generating positive buzz and posting the banners, avatars, and buddy icons from the web goodies page on your Facebook, MySpace, twitter, personal weblogs, websites, and email signatures.

RECRUITS, ENTER HERE:

If you would like to help with this mission and support the Dancing on Needles tour, please email your full name, valid email address, mailing address, age, and contact telephone number to team[at]charlotteteam[dot]com. Please include the name of the city you would like to promote in the subject of the email.

You will then receive an email detailing the mission and instructions on how to promote.

We look forward to hearing from you! Thanks in advance and see you on the Dancing on Needles tour, January 2011!

Bounce Clap Computer Hi Clap Computer Hi Bounce
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

Bounce Computer Crazy Orange Laugh
Anticubital

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be so great if we could help out with the Chicago show, but we have to drive at least four hours to get to Chicago. I would guess that some of you fans might get a kick out of the promos we have done for Char here in Iowa awhile back....Gosh, it has been that long?

http://www.charlotteteam.com/ARMY/viewtopic.php?t=245
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Anticubital wrote:
It would be so great if we could help out with the Chicago show, but we have to drive at least four hours to get to Chicago. I would guess that some of you fans might get a kick out of the promos we have done for Char here in Iowa awhile back....Gosh, it has been that long?

http://www.charlotteteam.com/ARMY/viewtopic.php?t=245

Hi Randy!

You can help if not located in a tour city.

"Not near the tour cities? No problem. Online support and promotion are also welcome on this mission! You can help spread the word about the 'Dancing on Needles' tour by generating positive buzz and posting the banners, avatars, and buddy icons from the web goodies page on your Facebook, MySpace, twitter, personal weblogs, websites, and email signatures."

More missions to follow in support of the album.

Woo hoo! Very Happy
jules101
Street/E-team Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditto lisa!

this mission is wide open with help appreciated from everyone, everywhere...sure we need folks to help with street promotion but online is just as important, i think. Computer

so sign up for street (if you're in the tour cities) and/or online promotion of the dancing on needles tour! Clap
Anticubital

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we will sure to do our best to promote Char-Mar during her upcoming tour and all

Sure miss KGRL! We used to brag about Char on a great internet station! Here is a link you might enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glWc_7qAosU

Is there another internet station that can even compare to what KGRL has done for Char?

Well, cripes...when Char was at the Redstone Room here in Iowa, it was an amazing show! I sure hope she will perform there again?

Has it been that long ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4WWTiIuRCs
Jessie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to post some posters around Santa Clarita which is 30 min. from LA - all of us folks drive there for our music fix. Coffee shops here I come! And I think we have 1 record store that may let me post.

Tori: Anaheim '07, LA '07, LA '09 LA '11 ~ Joanna: LA '10 ~ Charlotte: LA '09, LA '11, LA '12 LA '13
Bryan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: MISSION: Dancing on Needles Tour Promotion! Reply with quote

It would be great to photograph the place where posters have glued to see what does this make!

Very Happy
Anticubital

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessie wrote:
I'm going to post some posters around Santa Clarita which is 30 min. from LA - all of us folks drive there for our music fix. Coffee shops here I come! And I think we have 1 record store that may let me post.

So cool Jessie! Kudos to you! It is so much fun hanging up posters promoting Char. We always got a kick talking with the business owners about Char, and sure have met some great music fans while posting!

Not sure if it did any good, but many times we would give them a CDR of Char's music to enjoy. (With her web-site addy)

Sure wish we could come to L.A. to see Char for the CD release show!

Have fun!
Jessie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize I am a week early but I was able to put a poster up at Borders! Not having much luck with my coffee shops... which I thought would be a little cooler then they are being. Sad

Yay for Borders!

I'm contemplating hitting up more Borders.. seems like a good crowd. They often have Charlotte-ish live music.
angelicalee8

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to be part of the street team the next time one is needed. It looks like it would be a lot of fun, and I think I could be a good addition. I am in Las Vegas, so I know of a lot of great Las Vegas hotel deals for the other volunteers, and also, I already have a Vegas hotel list that we can target when it comes to promoting. When will the next opportunity be? Thanks. Smile

Last edited by angelicalee8 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Charlotte Martin Live All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: