Charlotte Martin Forum Index Charlotte Martin
Charlotte Martin Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Setlist/Reviews/Photos for 9/30/09 - World Cafe Live, Philly
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Charlotte Martin Live
View previous topic :: View next topic  
torigrrl22

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yigzat wrote:
This Woman's Work / Galaxies for your viewing pleasure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STu1P0po4T8

Oh Thank you so much for sharing!! this was beautiful!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
freefall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for recording Sweet Chariot, Antisaint, and to the others who taped that night. Sweet Chariot was one of the songs I requested, and I'm very happy someone taped it as I haven't heard it being performed live for several years now.

And that was one killer set list BTW. Step Back, Sweet Chariot and Beautiful Life all in one night. Someone's definitely read my request! Very Happy
SkekTek

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

torigrrl22 wrote:
yigzat wrote:
This Woman's Work / Galaxies for your viewing pleasure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STu1P0po4T8

Oh Thank you so much for sharing!! this was beautiful!!!

You're welcome! I just wish I could have taped it using quality mics and all. I still have some songs to edit and upload too.

Wow. The last two shows I've seen, she's done some version of a Kate Bush tune. I have been blessed...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jules101
Street/E-team Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone have the philly show recorded at all?? Very Happy
AntiSaint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it in the same quality as the earlier links I posted, and I'm sure that you can hear some chatter here and there. We also moved our seats like 2 songs in so that's all there, complete with the waiter handing my mp3 player to me as I'd left it over at the original seats. I haven't edited it but if it (as it?) appears that I'm the only one with it, I can do the rest too.
SkekTek

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiSaint wrote:
I have it in the same quality as the earlier links I posted, and I'm sure that you can hear some chatter here and there. We also moved our seats like 2 songs in so that's all there, complete with the waiter handing my mp3 player to me as I'd left it over at the original seats. I haven't edited it but if it (as it?) appears that I'm the only one with it, I can do the rest too.

Whew! Lucky they didn't confiscate it! I didn't record the show except what I'm putting on YouTube, but by golly I'm all set for her next major tour!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jules101

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiSaint wrote:

whatever you've got, ryan! it was such a great show, im kicking myself for not checking the battery on my recorder before the show. master it and get it on the archive! Very Happy

if i could just listen to 'a little respect' into 'on your shore' over and over... Smile
SkekTek

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jules101 wrote:
AntiSaint wrote:

whatever you've got, ryan! it was such a great show, im kicking myself for not checking the battery on my recorder before the show. master it and get it on the archive! Very Happy

if i could just listen to 'a little respect' into 'on your shore' over and over... Smile

You've got the inside view- does she REALLY record every show from the soundboard (for her own sake), like she said at that concert? If so, as I said before, I'd pay $10 for a soundboard recording (like Tori did last year). She's one of the best live performers around...
AntiSaint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the earlier days there were several shows where she said after that there was a soundboard recording, though it never turned up on the archive, so I would guess that's probably true.

This is a busy weekend for me *and* even if it wasn't, It would take a little time, but I will get on editing the rest of the show. :-)
jules101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yigzat wrote:
jules101 wrote:
AntiSaint wrote:

You've got the inside view- does she REALLY record every show from the soundboard (for her own sake), like she said at that concert? If so, as I said before, I'd pay $10 for a soundboard recording (like Tori did last year). She's one of the best live performers around...

seriously have no idea...
jules101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiSaint wrote:
In the earlier days there were several shows where she said after that there was a soundboard recording, though it never turned up on the archive, so I would guess that's probably true.

This is a busy weekend for me *and* even if it wasn't, It would take a little time, but I will get on editing the rest of the show. Smile

thanks ryan! whatever you have and whenever you can... Very Happy
Peter Newturkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case anyone wants it, I created an MP3 from Leirali's video of Volcano, since this is the only song of the new ones she debuted during the tour that is not available on archive.

It's 128kbps, and just taken straight from the video so the audio quality is the same as the video.

Arrow http://www.mediafire.com/?mvizqymr2dm
Anticubital

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Newturkey wrote:
Just in case anyone wants it, I created an MP3 from Leirali's video of Volcano, since this is the only song of the new ones she debuted during the tour that is not available on archive.

It's 128kbps, and just taken straight from the video so the audio quality is the same as the video.

Arrow http://www.mediafire.com/?mvizqymr2dm

Thanks, Peter! Very Happy
Jessie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
jules101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VOLCANO. my god, i love this song.

thanks so much for ripping the audio, peter!! Very Happy

[i love everyone chipping in here, seriously. in name of char mar love! <3 yay.]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Charlotte Martin Live All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: