Charlotte Martin Forum Index Charlotte Martin
Charlotte Martin Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Setlist/Review/Photos for 9/28/07 - Atlanta, GA!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Charlotte Martin Live
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jules101
Street/E-team Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Setlist/Review/Photos for 9/28/07 - Atlanta, GA! Reply with quote

hello from atlanta! Smile
char, ken and the never say never tour played The Loft in Atlanta GA and it was a reeeaaaallllly great show. very solid setlist and performance...even more so. the loft is a just a big...loft, big room and there was a good mix of ken and char fans for sure (judging from the meet greet). here is the setlist:

angel
limits of our love
cut the cord
i am stretched on your grave
under the gravel skies
veins
song to the siren
something like a hero (with a phenomenal outro between char and fern)
obstacle 1
redeemed
stromata

limits , under the gravel skies, veins, song to the siren, hero, obstacle 1....all highlights and so amazing. it was great to hear under the gravel skies for the first time on this tour. song to the siren was beautiful...something like a hero was awesome! char and fern did this great improv outro and they were totally in synch with each other. and obstacle 1 kicks serious butt. it was a crowd pleaser in atlanta. Very Happy love it.

and ken's powerhouse set concluded with char coming out and them doing 'civilized' with ken on guitar, fern on drums and the guys from first wave hello backing as char played keyboard. it was very cool. she announced that ken was all on the guitar on the recording so they wanted to play it. Smile it sounded GREAT! a wonderful surprise. and then char stayed on for the duet with ken on 'nurse who loved me' ....great song and the jam withe everyone on stage is a great show closer. Smile

so nice to meet new fans...every place ive been so far on this tour, ive encountered new fans that have never seen char before and are so excited. its great to see and to experience. i took some video...gravel skies...will share when i get on my home computer. lots of photos and video to share when i get a chance!

what a great tour.

next stop: jacksonville. see ya'll out there

here are couple of photos of char...

...and ken!
leirali

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Civilized" w/ Ken & Fern & First Wave Hello - what a treat! Rockin'.

Love Char's top in those photos . . .wish I could see it better. :p (Jeez, why do I always comment on her clothes!)

itriedtorockyou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the review & pics!

I'm starting to get really excited for the Minneapolis show! 11 days!
freefall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorgeous pictures Jules! The lighting really makes Ken and Charlotte stand out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Charlotte Martin Live All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: