Charlotte Martin Forum Index Charlotte Martin
Charlotte Martin Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

12/10/05 - Cozmic Pizza - Eugene OR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Charlotte Martin Live
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jules101
Street/E-team Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: 12/10/05 - Cozmic Pizza - Eugene OR Reply with quote

hi all! coming to you live from lovely eugene oregon. char just put on another stellar show. cozmic pizza is a cool venue, a coffee/pizza/hang out with live music...very comfy place to see a show. i'm really happy i could make this show (it's the weekend! lol) and to see her garner some new fans. there was a gentleman there that we talked to who had never seen char live before, but was a fan of her music. all he had was OYS, he was in for a real treat. Smile i also got to share the evening with marco and noah who are always great fun and such a joy...tourbuds. yay. Smile a great show from char....here's the set list with photos to follow when i get home...

limits of our love -> running up that hill
veins (with drum loop...OMG, SO GOOD!)
every time it rains -> it is well with my soul (always beautiful)
bones
dancing in the dark (bruce springsteen cover...AMAZING)
something like a hero
four walls (yay!)
beautiful life
the promise (when in rome cover...just so beautiful)
redeemed

it was a wonderful evening. her openers andrew paul woodworth and chris pierce were wonderful, very powerful voices and really cool guys. i hope they tour with char again! such a show high. veins tour has been such an awesome experience and i'm just so happy for char and her headline status and the success of this tour. thanks to char for being out there, doing these shows and sharing her music and her gifts...and thanks to her peeps erin, mitch, lisa and everyone out there for taking part in Veins Tour. Smile
Lemas156

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: 12/10/05 - Cozmic Pizza - Eugene OR Reply with quote

Jules - thanks for the review and setlist - awesome!!!

I love 'The Promise'...I'm sure she did and amazing version of it Smile

jules101 wrote:
hi all! coming to you live from lovely eugene oregon. char just put on another stellar show. cozmic pizza is a cool venue, a coffee/pizza/hang out with live music...very comfy place to see a show. i'm really happy i could make this show (it's the weekend! lol) and to see her garner some new fans. there was a gentleman there that we talked to who had never seen char live before, but was a fan of her music. all he had was OYS, he was in for a real treat. Smile i also got to share the evening with marco and noah who are always great fun and such a joy...tourbuds. yay. Smile a great show from char....here's the set list with photos to follow when i get home...

limits of our love -> running up that hill
veins (with drum loop...OMG, SO GOOD!)
every time it rains -> it is well with my soul (always beautiful)
bones
dancing in the dark (bruce springsteen cover...AMAZING)
something like a hero
four walls (yay!)
beautiful life
the promise (when in rome cover...just so beautiful)
redeemed

it was a wonderful evening. her openers andrew paul woodworth and chris pierce were wonderful, very powerful voices and really cool guys. i hope they tour with char again! such a show high. veins tour has been such an awesome experience and i'm just so happy for char and her headline status and the success of this tour. thanks to char for being out there, doing these shows and sharing her music and her gifts...and thanks to her peeps erin, mitch, lisa and everyone out there for taking part in Veins Tour. Smile
jules101

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: 12/10/05 - Cozmic Pizza - Eugene OR Reply with quote

Lemas156 wrote:

hi jeff! i think we've met! san fran during darkest hour tour? the hotel utah? just had to get that out while i remembered. Smile nice to see you here and thanks again for taping!

yesss. the promise is beautiful...even more so when char does it. you're quite welcome!
jules101

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello again! i've got a few pics to share with you all. i'll put the bulk up on www.darkest-limits.com this week when i do another update. Smile but for now, here are some pics i took from char's show (12/10) at cozmic pizza in eugene or...good times. good times. Wink

actually, marco grabbed my camera and took this great shot...into the 'light,' the 'light' yeah, lol. thanks m!

char had the loveliest skirt on...there were these poofy satiny looking flowers at the hem...lovely! Smile

love the 'tude in this one, Very Happy

(top, l-r) chris pierce, me, noah (bottom, l-r) marco, andrew paul woodworth and char (in black mohawk knit hat)! her openers were so fun and very nice guys...not to mention extremely talented.

everyone together again! this time david leach, chris' percussionist, joins the photo group. Smile

erin and char...sweetness...angels Wink

i took lots of pics. see what ends up on darkest-limits.com. Smile no, seriously, i don't even know yet. lol. thanks for looking at these though! 2 more shows, get out there and see char if you can. you will not be disappointed...preaching to the choir, i know. Wink thanks again!
Briel79

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing your photos jules. can't wait to see more. I love the group shots! Smile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Briel79 wrote:
Thanks for sharing your photos jules. can't wait to see more. I love the group shots! Smile

Yup, the group shots are awesome! Group hug! Very Happy
Lemas156

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: 12/10/05 - Cozmic Pizza - Eugene OR Reply with quote

Hi Jules! 'Tis me....we did meet in SF at Hotel Utah and talked for a bit - you have a good memory!

You should come out West again the next time she comes around. I would really like to make the trek out to the East Coast for the next tour...we'll have to see if I can swing it. Like most everyone on this board, I'm quite addicted to Char and LOVE Veins and will hit as many shows as possible Smile

I can't wait for the DVD!!! Smile

- J

jules101 wrote:
Lemas156 wrote:

hi jeff! i think we've met! san fran during darkest hour tour? the hotel utah? just had to get that out while i remembered. Smile nice to see you here and thanks again for taping!

yesss. the promise is beautiful...even more so when char does it. you're quite welcome!
Laughing
walterBeOne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
char had the loveliest skirt on...there were these poofy satiny looking flowers at the hem...lovely!

I agree
loveburns

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

walterBeOne wrote:
Quote:
char had the loveliest skirt on...there were these poofy satiny looking flowers at the hem...lovely!

I agree

anthropologie baby. photo shoot left overs :]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Charlotte Martin Live All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: