Charlotte Martin Forum Index Charlotte Martin
Charlotte Martin Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dancing on Needles Release Day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Official Dancing on Needles News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lisa*Marie
Management

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Dancing on Needles Release Day Reply with quote

It is finally here....
Happy Dancing on Needles Release Day!

CM Official Store
iTunes
Amazon
CD Baby
Napster
Rhapsody

The album will continue to be pushed out to all digital retailers including eMusic.

Please feel free to post links to your favorite online retailers selling DON in this thread.
AntiSaint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering if I'm the only one who was counting down to midnight to pick this up? :-)
Jon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiSaint wrote:
Just wondering if I'm the only one who was counting down to midnight to pick this up? Smile

I'm going to guess "yes" because 99% of the people on this board probably went the fan club route.
jules101
Street/E-team Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello!

so 'dancing on needles' is finally out, in wider release. while i recommend the something like a fan club route of getting the cd (physical cd) because you get so many extras Wink...you now have the option of getting it online in various digital retailers! this is great too...so i suggest putting some reviews up for charlotte and 'dancing on needles.' we have a few here, add a few more sentences and share your thoughts with THE WORLD of the INTERNET!

Computer Computer Computer Computer Computer Computer Computer Computer Computer

here's my review on iTunes and amazon mp3 will hit a few more places. rate the album. share your reviews. be your own peanut gallery for char mar. let's bring this out to the public! Very Happy

thanks! Bounce

Computer Computer Computer Computer Computer Computer Computer Computer Computer
Peter Newturkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iTunes is a trifling good-for-nothing type of brother. I wrote a review two days ago and they ain't none posted it yet!
jules101
Street/E-team Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Newturkey wrote:
iTunes is a trifling good-for-nothing type of brother. I wrote a review two days ago and they ain't none posted it yet!

that's weird, they posted mine immediately. hope yours gets on there soon!! it's wonderful that you did a review. yesssssss. Smile
Peter Newturkey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they may have felt it was too long and didn't post it. I was under the limit of characters, but then at the bottom of the text box it said "keep reviews short..." But I had a lot to say! I'm telling you this review was gold. The headline was "Equal Parts Rocking and Heartbreaking, Martin Digs Deep and Finds Gold on Dancing on Needles." How Spin.com is that? And then they go and don't post it. Whores! I just wish I had saved a copy...
MusicLover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pimpin' the Amazon link wherever I can!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Charlotte Martin Forum Index -> Official Dancing on Needles News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: